Sorry, I have been terrible at updating the blog. I think I was getting frustrated with our dial-up internet...it is sooo slow.
Anyway...So much to report.
Here are the headlines in our part of the world:
1) My twin bro and his wife Christie are expecting thier 1st baby in Feb!! I am sure all the grandparents to be are estatic!
2) My best friend Anna and her husband Geoff welcomed the arrival of thier 1st baby, Owen!
3) Ben and I had an awesome week and half holiday road trip just before the start of the ski season! I posted a few pic's on here but the rest ended up on facebook...but isn't everyone on there anyway???
4)Ben celebrated his 29th birday on the 22 June. We had a few beers with his new "patrol" friends and then a nice dinner at the Ale House(where else were we going to go??)
5) I celebrated my 29th birthday too on the 28th of June! Ben surprised me and took my outdoor ice-skating in Alexandra! Ben wore figure skates and not ice hockey skates...which I thought was a bit gay...but by the end of the day he was doing some triple lutzes!!(pictures too come!) We then went out for pizza and a few quiet drinks with my work mates.
6)I got my NZ residency!!!! This was a bit of a relief....at least now we know that there is one country Ben and I can live in now without having to worry about any more permits!!!!Now..all we have to decide is if we are going to stay here or now?
Well..that's about it I think...
The ski season has started....Ben is having a blast in his new career as a ski patroller...He is so happy and I am so proud of him!
So...now we are just waiting for all of visiters to arrive. We have Ben's parents and his nephew arriving in a few weeks and our good friends Tim & Rach coming in Aug. Should be a great ski season!
Stay Tuned:
No comments:
Post a Comment