Sunday, August 5, 2007

The Snow is here again!

Well...it looks like winter is back again. Both Cardrona and Treble Cone have had a few nice snowfalls in the past week. The conditions are looking good again just in time for Tim & Rach to hit NZ again. Really looking forward to spending some time with another couple:) It is so hard to find good couple friends these days.
Other than that....busy busy working and Ben has been busy sending off resumes here there and everywhere. He has applied for jobs in three different countries and continents. The good news is that he has his 1st phone interview with Big White in Kelowna. I think we just have to get a time together. All good news so far.
Keep you updated.
Only one more week of having a flatmate! I think Ben and I are both over it.
Stay tuned for some more pic's soon.
Bryce would love if you would email some of your photos so I can put them on the blog...or Clarry if you have digital ones. Can't remember.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Heya,
We're all well, puttering along trying to get all our stuff moved back to the island. It'll be nice to not be travelling so much. As for baby we're enjoying the not hot summe... everyone else here is a bit whiny about the lack of heat, but for me it means reduced morning sickness, so rain baby rain.

:)

Love Christie