Saturday, December 23, 2006

First Installement- a work in progress

Well, Welcome everyone to the first installment of "Welcome to our part of the world." Thanks again to Christie & Mike for the inspiration. I think this will definately be a learning experience.

More and more life in our part of the world seems further and further removed from all of you who may read this. I am really excited that I may have found a way to let some of you see a glimpse into our life.

For now, I would just like to wish everyone a very merry christmas! Cheers to another wonderful year full of happiness and success for everyone the means something to me.

Nikki

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Copycat!!

Merry Xmas


Mike

Our Family said...

Whatever, we stole the idea from my cousin Lauren (she moved to Nova Scotia).

Have a great Holiday guys!

Christie