
The kitchen- actually part of the lounge which is great for those all important "kitchen parties!
The veggie/herb garden! Ben was in charge of the herbs. We have basil, rocket and chives. I also have two beef tomatoe plants(that's what they're called.) that I grew from seeds and one cherry tomatoe plant that I bought already started and has just started growing tomatoes.

At our old house we had everything growing: corn, zuchinni, carrots but sadley we had to leave that crappy house!

Our living room- notice the TV that one of our flatmates donated when he moved out. We really didn't know what we were missing out on until we hooked it up and watched Lord of the Rings.(that's all people watch in NZ isn't it?) 13' just didn't do it justice.
1 comment:
Merry Christmas Nikki and Ben from the other side of the pond. I'd say the "better" side but that's just because I like Canada hehe. Hope all is well with you two and that you get lots and lots of tomatoes!
Tom
Post a Comment