Well, I know I have again been slackin on the blog but there hasn't been alot to report. We haven't been able to get away on any tramps for a few weeks. Last week I hurt my back as I got up off the couch. Yes! I know.....I must really be getting old. I wish I could say it was something more glorious but it wasn't. Anyhow..went to physio a few times and I am good as new now. Thank you ACC.
This week, well the car is in again getting some work done.(Don't ask.) Haven't had a great week in the finance department but it's all sorted now and things are looking positive again.
So I guess our latest good news is that we have decided to make the move back to Australia in about a year or so or sooner depending on what happens in the next few months.
So here is our latest plan: 1)Stay in NZ for the coming winter(Ben patrolling hopefully at TC),2) Ben tries to get job in Canada for coming winter- go to canada for winter season 3) move back to Jindaybyne in Australia. Alternations on the plan involve just going to Canada for a month or so if he can't get job and just ski and hopefully Ben can volunteer at a resort. Move over to Australia sometime after winter or after summer here.
I know it's all very confusing but...we are pretty excited. Oh...and over course I have to apply for permanent visa in Australia....looks like it shouldn't be a problem but more $$ of course.
Well..keep u all updated as we get a plan fine tuned.
1 comment:
If it makes you feel better, I hurt my back getting out of a chair two weeks ago. I was in bed for the last week of my Tassie adventure. Then the plane ride sucked. Maybe its a twin thing.
Mike
Post a Comment