So we now just have one week until we are off on our holiday! Not that we are counting though. We had a pretty busy few weeks in Wanaka. Things at work have settled down a bit and we have hired a few new people. So it looks like things might not be so crazy when I come back from holidays. Jules, my manager will be gone by the time I get back and it looks like I might just be the acting manager for a while or perhaps even until the new building gets started. Who knows...I don't really mind. I am actually looking forward to the challenge! I guess the only issue would be the managers house...we might have to move in there or I will have to do sleepovers quite a lot? Wait and see.
Ben has been busy working a few different jobs. He is back cooking out at the Cardrona Hotel, delivering junk-mail on his motor bike and even helping out his friend Matt with even management! Ben will be finishing up the junk-mail gig at the end of the week and on to better and bigger things when we return. He will be finishing off his his at the day spa getting an hour long massage!(And early xmas present and something I have been promising him for ages.)
Anyway..next time you hear from me we will hopefully be enjoying some sunshine on the beach!
No comments:
Post a Comment