I also just got back from about 9days away in Te Anau. I was working at the Te Anau YHA for a week. I got to do quite a few great trips while I was there. Ben came down the day before we left and we did the Doubtful Sound Day Cruise.
Other than that the snow has begun falling on the mountains and Ben is counting down his last days of cooking for quite a while. He starts work up the mountain around the 2nd week of June. We have just about one month until our 30th!!! We are also preparing for quite a few visitors this winter. We have our good friend Craig and his partner from Australia coming for a few weeks and then we have Ben's brother Brett and his family of five coming to stay in our two-bedroom flat. Should be an interesting time. When it rains it pours!!! Not that I am complaining....Looking forward to our last winter in New Zealand and here's hoping its a good one.
Have a look at some photos below:
Glacier's Explorer's trip on the Tasman Lake with Ben's parents.
The Anderson's(well a small portion of them.)
Kayaking Milford Sound
Doubtful Sound Cruise
Ben next to Te Anau's "Big Takahe!"
Te Anau near sunset
No comments:
Post a Comment