Saturday, September 13, 2008

Canada Here We Come!

Apologies for not updating the blog sonner. I haven't updated it mostly because our digital camera is busted!! We have decided that we should wait and get one of those indestructable ones...you know the one's that can go swimming and are rated to -40 or something silly like that.

So, four weeks to go until we say "Good -Bye Aotearoa for good!" Oh m god we have been here for almost five years...I can hardly believe it. I don't think it has really hit me yet that we aren't coming back. Even though we are frantically trying to sell everything bit of anything that we can get some $$ for. We are even having a garage sale next Sunday! Ben thinks thinks we have some really cool stuff for sale....

So actually three weeks...now. We have both got jobs sorted. We are going to Big White near Kelowna. Ben is ski patrolling(in case you didn't know!) I got a job as a Condos housekeeping supervisor. The pay is good and I don't have to clean! We will see how it goes. I really just needed to get something sorted so we could go ahead with the staff accom. The great news is that the ski patrol director has told us that we will either get a one bedroom or two bedroom condo!! So at the most sharing with two others!! I am secretly hoping for a one bedroom!

So, now the last stress is selling the car. Thought we had it sold but it didn't happen. People put out the POSITIVE VIBES for us!!

Anyway....Oct 10th we fly from Christchurch to Sydney where we will spend just over two weeks...Yeah!!! Summer holiday!
We then fly out of Sydney to Vancouver on Oct 26th!

Okay....better go.

No comments: