So, we are finally over in Australia enjoying a bit of R&R.
We have left NZ permantley. Well...never say never.
Everything is sold, we are garage saled out and nearly every debt is paid off.
So what are the poor people doing you might be asking?
Well, they just spent 3 wonderful days camping oceanside, drinking beers from a hammock overlooking the sea watching whale after whale swim by!!
Good news is we are now owners of a "ben proof" camera! I say Ben proof because it can be dropped from 3m, go swimming to 3feet and skiing to -10!! If only it was "lost proof" as well.
We are on our last week of holidays here in Port Macquarie and then we leaving again on a jet plane to Canada! We arrive on Oct 26th for a six month stay.
Apparently it is already snowing at Big White. Yahoo!!
Well,, try to get some photos posted on here when I get a chance. I hate not having broadband and the use of my computer. I feel lost.
No comments:
Post a Comment