Ben and his Dad have been quizing me on the Australian National Anthem. I said to give me more time.
(Shelly's Beach, Port Macquarie, Australia)
The few days I had in Port Macquarie were really nice. It even felt kind of summery. The water was like 21 degrees and we even went swimming one day. We spent Mothers Day up at Ben's parents farm for lunch while the kids and some of the older kids rode their motor bikes around. Then the rain came.( no pictures sorry...can't seem to load those ones.)
One of the first things we did on our first trip down to Jindabyne(we did two 10 hour drives!) We drove over to Thredbo to have a look and see what our impressions of the Australian Alps we be after being away for so long in much bigger mountains. I wasn't disappointed and I don't think Ben was. It was just different.
We went for a walk last weekend up at Perisher Resort. Notice my first Australian snowfield!
This is our new car! We are happy to not have to go car shopping anymore. We both hate it. The good news is we are very happy with our new purchase so far. The forester is really nice to drive.
No comments:
Post a Comment