Thursday, July 29, 2010

July

Where do I start?

Well, Ben and I are still engaged. I also decided to pick out a ring a few weeks ago. Just something very simple, in expensive but special and to remind me of the next little thing of the exciting future out there. I ordered it online and it arrived the other day but was too big, so I am getting it re-sized...have to wait another 3 weeks.
I started back at CIT the other week and am really excited about this last semester. My Animal Care 2 course looks really interesting, actually going to learn a few more things that I have started to see at my volunteering days at the Animal Hospital. The other great thing is that my thurs class is going to be delivered by flexible learning that basically means you don't have to go to class!! I guess the downside is that I really need to be more motivated to sit and do school work at home. Thinking of setting up a little work space in our second bedroom to help with motivation and to keep me from getting distracted.
I am also off to Canada in a bit over a week. I am really excited! I am going to visit with my Mom and brother Mike and his family in Victoria for a few days before meeting up with my girlfriends for a girlz weekend. Going to be really special because some of these friends I haven't seen in years!
Ben has been busy up the mountain, and just got one of his two pairs of new ski's, which he loves! We are just waiting for the snow to arrive because right now the man-made snow definately out numbers the natural stuff. Looks like it might just be on the way though...fingers crossed.
We also have some friends and family heading this way in August. Ben has some friends arriving right before I leave for Canada so he will have to male bonding time, which is nice. Right at the end of the August we have Ben's oldest brother, Rick and his family staying with us for the week. It'll be a full house for sure!
In other exciting news, Ben's brother, Brett and his wife have just welcomed thier 4th child, a little girl, named Airlie to the world.
Sorry, no photos yet.

No comments: