I am still going over on Dec 9th, hopefully nurse him back for a couple of weeks and than all things going well we may just be skiing together on Christmas Day...if not we have a cute cabin to stay in over Christmas anyway.
Other than that I am just plodding along here, counting the days till my holiday...halfway through my six weeks of no days off. The worldest smallest veggie patch is going great. The butternut pumpkin has started appearing and after a rocky start it looks like y zuchinni might survive whatever is trying to eat it. This is the lettuce and spinach and green onions I harvested this morning to enjoy over the weekend. I love just grabbing whatever I want from outside, its free, its healthy and it is really rewarding growing your own food.
a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhXleC5j0vAqqQuF11HT15haG429B8GXw9sNDgzU8U577SxkgTgc2ts7C__pRbQfg36Yv7Z21JsPKR5AkuraBYaCcXfj6vdhMtbzc7abVj4_yHJXnJKh8uSGB2UyUgrQFX5WnqNFvtBaFqR/s1600/PB120128.JPG">
Oh...and the lastest cute photo of my new best friend. I don't know...i can't see her!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment