So I have just over two weeks before I am jetting across the globe to be with Ben in Canada. These past few weeks have been hard getting used to be on my own, I have been working like crazy to try to scrape together money to go away and have been finishing up all my school work for my cert 3.
The good news is that so far Ben does not need need surgery on his colar bone. He seems to be getting a bit better each time I talk to him. Still in pain but but perhaps getting used to it and hopefully looking forward to being back at work. I am sure he is getting a little sick of his nice room by now.
The weather looks like it may just be starting to finally warm up with some nice summery days to come. Although, all the grass, gardens and lake looks amazing in Jindabyne. The lake has got to be nearing 100% capacity.
Anyway...thats about all the news for this week.
Except that I have now planted some new spinach, and tomatoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment