Friday, January 7, 2011

9 Days left in Canada

So, I have 9 days left of my visit to Ben in Canada and here are some snapshots of my trip so dar.

Ben and I at Marmot Basin.

Ben's street in Jasper.

Our first visit to Banff, I say first because we are going back on Sunday, for Ben's appointment with the specialist. We scored a cheap hotel room with a great roof top hot tub.


We just got back from a road trip to Fernie, where I managed to score a bit of powder(10cms.) We went to visit our long time friend, Tenille who was actually in Jindabyne last winter and who we originally met years ago the first time we were in Fernie. Like a few of our other friends we cross paths a lot.

My trip has been great, very relaxing and great to spend time with Ben. I must admit it will be wierd to go home to an empty house again.
Everything really comes down to how this appointment goes with the specialist, if they decide they should do surgery, Ben will most likely have the surgery in Canada and than come home. He has had enough time in Canada sitting around not skiing and working fully.
We will see how it goes next week.

No comments: