Sunday, February 6, 2011

Opps!

I just realized the other day that I haven't updated the blog for ages. If you haven't already guessed I made it back safe and sound from Canada.
Trip was great, really relaxing, and of course great to spend some quality time with Ben.
About two days before I left he got the go a head to go back to work on full duties and I guess the rest is history. He is slowly getting back into pre-injury fitness, having some great skiing days and hopefully enjoying the remainder of his time away. Overall I think this time apart has been good for us. Ben has finally gotten to a place in his mind where he will be content with settling down a bit...although I am not sure if that is the right way to put it. He has a goals he has set for himself in the next year. One is trying to get on with the Victorian Rural Firefighters. I really think he would be great at that.
We are both getting more excited about our wedding plans. We have booked our ceremony location and are getting closer to picking a reception venue. Then I guess, we need to find someone to marry us. After that I think its just little stuff, what to wear ect.
I am about to start my Cert 4 in Vet Nursing on Monday. I am anxious to start but of course not looking forward to the driving. This year my classes are from aroun 3pm-8pm which of course means I will be driving home in the dark, which doesn't excite me.
Anyway...thats a bit of an update for now.

No comments: