Ben and I on Ruby Isand. We kayaked there the other weekend.
Mountain biking at West Wanaka
Ben at the Meg Hut
A few pictures from out tramp on the Routeburn Track.
Our campsite near Lake Harris.
Harris Saddle
Chilling out....nice to not have to rush out on this hike. We had two nights and three days.
Sorry, I am still waiting for my brother to send me some photos of my new niece. She is doing really well though from what I can tell on Facebook. She is five weeks old and apparently the length of a six month old!
Other than that, the days are getting cooler, the leaves are starting to change. I have purchased my season's pass and Ben is patiently waiting for word on his work visa for Canada.
2 comments:
I'm always suprised to see the sites so empty, you get to enjoy all that beauty by yourselves... how awesome!
Post a Comment