Thursday, March 19, 2009

Updates!!

So, finally an update. Now I know you must be thinking that we have been just lying around! We have been busy actually!

In February, we have Ben's parents over visiting from Australia. We kept them busy. Skiing....

Maligne Canyon Icewalking....

Dog-sledding.....

And...snowmobiling!

Now..we are patiently, waiting for my Australian visa to come through and to hear about Ben getting a job at Thredbo Ski Patrol. The good news I have already secured a job working for Ski n' Save holidays in Jindabyne and I have an interview sometime with Perisher. We are both a little tired after nearly two winters....and I think the more time we are over here the more we are really realizing how ready we are to stop travelling. We have felt a bit stuck not having a car and we are dreaming of the time we can have a dog....and a cat!! We are soooo ready to get started on our dream of buying a house somewhere in the country around Lake Jindabyne, having a veggie garden, dogs running around, Ben out the back building his log cabin and who knows what else.
We are ready.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Ok... where's the April update?

:) Christie