So, I guess you could say that maybe I have had way too much time on my hands lately. I am still in between work and looking for really a job...any job. I have applied for any and every job that I could do with no success yet. So, I have had time.
I have been trying to fill my days with at least something active and trying to keep and get fitter. We have done some hikes, so biking, some running and swimming. We have really been lucky because the weather except for a few days has been great! Hot and sunny....I have been wearing shorts nearly every day. I don't know if its always like this but this is a check on the positive side for moving over here.
This is another thing we have been second guessing lately. Mainly brought on by the lack of work right now and most likely some other things. We keep quietly and sometimes verbally saying to each other "it wouldn't be like this in Wanaka..." This has really been driving me crazy! I am really trying to get settled here anywhere without the thought...when are we leaving. Of course I really miss Wanaka and NZ and some things that have happened recently really make me wish we were back there but I guess there are some the same old things that weren't right over there that we would have to deal with. I don't know what they say but isn't something like " you never knew you wanted something until you don't have it anymore." Something like that.
So I guess in trying to keep a positive frame of mind I have been reading the secret again tonight and wrote out my gratitude list.
I AM SO HAPPY AND GRATEFUL THAT.....
I have a loving,supportive and committed partner that has stuck with me all these year(nearly nine I think!)
I have Charlie the cat
I have a great family who is all healthy
I am going to be trained in an occupation that I feel will be rewarding and make a difference
I have travelled and had so many experiences that others only dream about.
I have chosen to live in beautiful places
I have a comfortable place to live.
I am also so happy and grateful that...
I will get a great job in reception soon.
I will lose 10kg and look great in my first bikini soon.
I will be fit and active.
I will make great friends in Jindabyne soon.
I will get a puppy soon.
I will be a home owner soon.
The bottom list is my list in the making.
I will keep you updated.
No comments:
Post a Comment